Thursday, August 26, 2010

Property stocks hammered

I've been a bull on certain properties, but certainly not all. Here is Sunway and SP Setia. I don't necessarily recommend these companies as their property mix is weighted toward the high end.



If we should see Sunway and SP Setia start to stabilize, then counters like SPB will have a bit of the sector stigma lifted.

SPB develops housing with a much lower price point than its peers.


Be patient until the property sector as a whole stabilizes before buying select property counters.

1 comments:

aarongrey112

Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP