Thursday, June 3, 2010

Buffet's oil spill

Warren Buffet is getting grilled on the Television. It's maybe coincidence of timing, but basically Moody is BP and the oil spill is the financial crisis. Now Americans can properly visualize how horrible Moodys has been! Short Moodys if the SEC has any gonads to go after them!


--------------------------------

Update: After watching the hearings, I've got to say that I'm less than enamored at Buffet's character. His oracle-ness aura has faded away. I remember one question concerning Goldman Sachs and "due-diligence." Basically the answer was we got to depend on the government I guess. I mean seriously, do you want someone like that managing ur money?

Someone who just chucks 5 billion on decent terms? who doesn't "check" the hood? But now, It's come back to haunt him in this hearing! Sorry, I'm not sure if the 5 billion was worth it if Berkshire drops 5% in market cap!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP