Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Short term swing trades: HLFG

I plan on putting a few short term swing trades for posts.  Please note that the shorter the time frame in trading the more fickle the market is.  Sometimes trades work, sometimes they don't.  But I've always fancied a little day trading speculation.  But mind you that all this is mainly for speculation so please don't take the short term swing trades as a recommendation.  It's not.

As of current juncture in time, we'll just stick with the FBMKLCI.  I like three stocks at the present time.  Maybank, HLFG, Maxis.

I'll cover HLFG in detail





















When some people look at HLFG, they see the big red bearish trend at the end of December.  Me on the other hand sees something different.

The breakout move at the beginning of the month seems to be holding.  It touched a low in February and now is trading just short of the 50 percent retracement.

I'd like to speculate that the share will make a move higher to at least RM17.65 from the current RM 16.92.  Stop me out around RM 16.20 if i'm wrong.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP