Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What I like about Genting

Although I highlighted Genting before as a short term trade ( It has exceeded its target at this time), medium term, the stock looks the best of any of the shares out there for one major reason, half its earnings are in Singapore dollars.

The Ringgit as sad as it is now could depreciate a lot more.  Most economists are hoping for 4% GDP growth, but I think that is unlikely.  The GST effect is just starting and will likely accelerate in the next year.   Remember, Zeti will likely continue weakening until she hits her targets on GDP.  PM says 4 percent next year, it must be 4 percent!

I can't find many shares on the FBMKLCI that has as good dynamics as Genting has at this time.  I can run through almost every share and almost all will suffer due to a weaker ringgit, let alone GST!  Most of the companies get almost zero foreign revenue.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP