Thursday, July 16, 2015

{ MarketInOut }

Note:  If you are going to purchase MarketInOut, email me before at bursamonitor@gmail.com .  Very important!  You will not regret it. I'll let you know more in email.  Even if you really want to purchase, email me anyway, I can help.
-----------------------------------

I'm going to talk about MarketInOut.  This is a software that I found personally useful and I sense an opportunity to get this site known out there.

How did I come across the site?  I was actually looking for software which could do relative strength as this indicator is a bit difficult to find in most conventional free technical charts.  It took a bit of thinking, but I bit the bullet and subscribed for a year.


Why pay mutual funds the 1-2% management fee, when you can probably select stocks yourself with a little bit of help from a stock screening software like MarketInOut.  

I'll give you a little tip,  Just find a good dividend yielding stock (+5%) also good ROE (12% or more) with a decent market cap and just sit and wait.    Of course you will be smart enough to choose those companies that are not so cyclical (maybe REITS or medical companies).



In the mean time, the dividends pay your bills an or can be reinvested and your money grows slowly but surely.  I'm taking a page out of Kevin O'leary's book the cold Hard Truth on Men, Women, and Money for this screen.  Dividends pay 70% of returns in the stock market.



It can also be fun to scavenge from such a nice selection of companies.  Once you have a good feeling about the company just hit that buy button.  This is when investing is fun. when you know your stock is a solid money earner and returner.  Even when prices go down, hey it's not the end of the world and you get your dividends with the shareholder return to support it.

In my opinion, Marketinout is robust and user friendly.  You can preselect your screens, save your screens, they have technical screens and fundamental screens.  The interface is very intuitive and not like the drop down box at Finviz.  I think my eyes just cried trying to do a simple screen there.  You just select screens from a menu and presto.




Cost wise, Marketinout is also much cheaper than anything out there.    Finviz is 299 USD per year. (ouch)

Again, If you are going to purchase, email me before at bursamonitor@gmail.com .  Very important!  You will not regret it.  I can't say much here, but I'll let you know more in email.  Even if you really want to purchase, email me anyway, I can help.

That's it.  Thank you!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist G' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP